Welcome to the Bridge to the Doctorate cohort 13 application page.
Applications for BTD Cohort – XIII are NOW CLOSED.
***This program is contingent upon funding from the National Science Foundation.***
- Section I – Student Information
- Section II – Undergraduate Educational Background
- Section III – Graduate School & Career Plans
- Section IV – Personal Statement. Follow the detailed instructions below for your personal statement.
Please craft a personal statement (7000 character limit/about 1400 words; approximately 1-2 pages in word processing software). Your statement MUST address the following:
- Your career plans
- Why you wish to participate in this program
- The individual LSAMP activities that you participated in as an undergraduate student and how you benefited from them
- How you will enrich diversity in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
YOU MAY WANT TO CRAFT YOUR PERSONAL STATEMENT BEFORE STARTING THE FORM. ONCE YOU START FILLING OUT THE FORM, YOU MUST COMPLETE IT. YOU CANNOT SAVE IT TO SUBMIT LATER.
After carefully reading the instructions, please proceed to the application form by clicking the button below.
This application works great with newer versions of Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox and does not support IE9 and earlier browsers.
In case of any technical glitches with your statement upload, please Contact Here.