- 9-weeks of research experience
- Hands-on research guided by faculty mentors and graduate students
- Graduate school advising and subsidized GRE prep course
- Guest speakers, lab tours, and field trips
- $4,000 stipend plus room and board (dependent upon selected campus)
- Travel allowance (up to $600)
- Must be a United States citizen, national, or permanent resident to apply. International students are NOT eligible for this program.
- Sophomores, juniors, and non-graduating seniors enrolled in four year colleges and universities in the United States
- Engineering and Physical Science majors
- 3.25 grade point average or higher
- No prior research experience required
Students who are first in their family to go to college, come from low-income backgrounds, are from underserved communities, and/or are women and/or veterans are encouraged to apply.
For more information and link to apply: https://www.e3s-center.org/education/edu-ugrad-appl.htm