2015 Summer Internship Information – Apply Now!!
ORNL is the largest science and energy laboratory in the Department of Energy system. Areas of research include materials, neutron sciences, energy, high-performance computing, systems biology and national security. Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSCdUJ8cavw to discover some exciting reasons why ORNL offers a great internship experience!
- 10 weeks (June 1 – August 7) engaged in a research project under the direction of a laboratory scientist/engineer
- Career development workshops/lab tours
- $500 per week stipend and limited travel reimbursement/housing allowance (for those who qualify)
To be eligible, you must:
- Be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. institution AND have completed at lease one year as an undergraduate(at the time of application)*
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
*Please note- the internship requires a full-time (at least 10 hours per week) commitment onsite at ORNL in the Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Some students find it reasonable to take online or evening classes during the course of the internship. Undergraduate credits obtained in high school cannot be applied to meet the minimum one-year completion requirement.
Application deadline : January 9, 2015 5:00p.m. ET
Apply online now at http://science.energy.gov/wdts/suli/
Email email@example.com for questions or additional information.