The Rochester Institute of Technology’s Future Faculty Career Exploration Program (FFCEP) is now accepting applications for the class of 2017.
Individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Able to contribute in meaningful ways to the university’s continuing commitment to cultural diversity, pluralism, and individual differences. We are primarily interested in applicants of African American, Latin American, American Indian, or Alaskan Native descent, and others who are underrepresented and under-served in teaching professions at RIT.
- Within a year or two of receiving, or already received, a PhD or MFA degree, Postdoctoral assignment or a junior level faculty.
- Desire a rewarding academic teaching and research career at an exceptional institution.
- Receiving degrees in disciplines offered at RIT. For a complete list of programs offered, visit http://www.rit.edu/programs.
- Demonstrate a potential to fill current or anticipated vacancies.
- Able to travel to Rochester, New York, for the duration of the entire program.
Application Deadline is May 1, 2017. Apply online today!
To be considered for the program, please fill out and submit the online application, and attach the following documents:
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- Cover letter that includes your diversity statement
- Research Statement (one page)
- Teaching Statement (one page)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-475-5775.